Expanded Anti-Trafficking Resource Directory
One of the NAHT’s strategic plan goals for 2018 is a major expansion of the Network’s Resource Directory. We have been working on this project for several months now, and have expanded the directory to include 21 pages of information. We invite you to review this important document, and if you see any errors or omissions, please let us know. The directory can be downloaded here (PDF) and can now also be found on the Network’s Facebook page and website.
The directory has expanded from six sections to 16. Below is a table of contents:
- Crisis Lines
- Iowa Statewide Sources of Information
- Iowa Survivor Restoration Services (funded by the Iowa Crime Victims Assistance Division)
- Iowa Survivor Restoration Services (not funded by the I.C.V.A.D.)
- Minority, Culturally-Specific, Refugee, and Immigrant Survivor Services
- Iowa Domestic Abuse Service Agencies & Adult Shelters
- Prevention and Education Human Trafficking Projects
- Iowa and National Resources
- Business, Industry, and Professions
- Anti-Trafficking Special Projects
- Anti-Labor Trafficking Projects
- Faith Communities – National
- Iowa and National Reports
- School Curricula
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this major expansion of resources!
The directory can be downloaded here (PDF).